Thursday, November 14, 2013

Funny couchsurfing reference

From Irina Madalina Luca
 Bucharest, Romania
 Nov 6
 Met in person Couchsurfing Friend,  Surfed 2 days  
Positive
I can only say that Soumik treated me like a vampire and tried all his best not to get a negative reference. But I have to prevent people about him, he is as dangerous as he even made me and my Thai friend surf his cozy bed, while he was sleeping on the couch. He can also be a liar, because sometimes he plays the guitar when Romanian girls are around. But in the end, I have to admit and face the truth that I really enjoyed my time spend in Kolkata with him and his Bibo-friend.
Soumik, good luck with Bizzart, and I hope I gave you enough material for one of your book’s characters. Hope to see you again somehow, somewhere…
Soumik Jana
For Irina Madalina Luca
 Bucharest, Romania
 Nov 6
 Met in person Friend,  Hosted 2 days  
Positive
I have to admit your sinister plan to get me fat with loads of delicious chocolates kept secretly in my refrigerator, was brilliant! But it didn't work. I was waiting to write you a reference only once I finish all the chocolates and today is the day I am biting on the last Bournville! As a good host I had to give you my bed to sleep as that's the only closest thing to a coffin in my apartment! Hosting a vampire is not easy (I even had to play guitar to nullify her blood-thirst!) but if you can then the returns are monumental in terms of - warmth, amazing sense of humor, a mysteriously beautiful smile, funny Thai friend, friendship and last but the most important - shit loads of chocolates!
Irina, it was my pleasure to host you and Max. You gave me enough material to write another twilight saga ;-). Hope our path will cross soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment